Choosing the right wedding limos hire service is essential if you want the best possible experience, as not all hire companies will provide you with a top class, affordable service.
Many other factors as well as the cost of hire should be considered when wedding limos hire. Although it is not always the best or wised idea to choose the cheapest service. Instead you need to look at how professional the company is. Normally you can gauge an idea from the initial contact.
- Speed of response.
- Do they come across as professional & helpful?
- Does the company have a good reputation?
- Is the wedding limo hire advertised the limo you will be getting on your wedding day?
Silverlady can answer yes and we do to all the above.
- You will receive a reply within 6 hours, normally, normally less than 2 hours.
- Helpful yes. Even if you only want some advise, where here to offer it.
- Our reputation precedes us.
- All the cars you see on our website or Facebook page is the cars you will hiring on the day.
It is always a good idea to look at the reputation before you decide; Face book and other social media can be a mine of information.
Perth wedding cars know and understand the importance of your wedding day and the special meaning of the day. So we take great pride in providing all of our customers the very best possible service at affordable prices.
When you compare us with other Wedding limo hire companies you`ll find we are one of the best in Perth with a service and reputation second to none.
All of our wedding limo hire are very special and we take great pride in presenting them to you, paying particular attention to the details that are so important to you on your special day.
Our Promise to the Bride & Groom:
- Beautifully prepared & presented air conditioned wedding limousine for your most important day.
- We always turn up in plenty in time so you can relax safe in the knowledge your special wedding limo hire won`t be late.
- Inclusive is bonnet ribbon, tasteful door handle and internal floral displays, Red carpet for the bride, Iced water for all travelling passengers, Presecco champagne for the bridal couple.
- Friendly and impeccably presented chauffeurs will ensure you and your guests are conveyed in complete safety, style and elegance.
- We are very competitive and will always give you our best quote, but should you get a better quote for the same level of service, we will better it.
The memory of this day will bring a smile on your face long after the wedding day.
So if these 5 promises are important factors for you, then call us or email to book your wedding limo.
A wedding limos can accommodate your whole wedding party.
Booking a limo is just one of the many things that you need to get in order when planning your wedding. It is important to get the transportation for the bride and groom, and anyone else that will be travelling during the wedding day, figured out and planned so you can put it behind you and focus on the other details of the wedding.
The following are 5 very important 5 tips that every bride and groom need to consider when booking a limo for their wedding:
1. Know what you want
Before you can book the limo for your wedding, you need to know what you want. So, make sure that you spend some time doing research and figuring out exactly what type of limo you want and how many people need transportation on the wedding day. It is tough to secure a reservation if you are not sure what you need to book.
2. Book early
One of the most important things that you can do when hiring a wedding limo service is to book as early as possible. This is especially important when you are booking during popular times of the year such as during prom and summer wedding season. If you don’t book early you could run the risk of not being able to get the specific limo that you want for your wedding day.
3. Talk directly with the limo company
While most limo companies now have an online booking system through their website, it is still a very good idea to talk to someone directly that works with the limo company Get them to confirm your reservation and verify the correct dates and times. You can never be too careful and you need to make sure that everything goes as planned on your big day.
4. Be as detailed as feasible when providing information to the limo company.
The more information you can provide the better. While there is no shortage of things to plan for your big day, you need to be as detailed as possible when providing information to the limo company about dates, times, and pick up locations. Provide them with as detailed of a schedule as possible. It is also a good idea to provide them with a map of the locations where the ceremony and reception will be taking place. Wedding Limos
5. Get everything in writing
In order to avoid any confusion about the reservation, schedule, or details of the service to be provided, it is very important that you get everything in writing. This is just part of being a smart consumer and it also will cover you in case something goes wrong with your limo service. Just like with any other service you reserve for your wedding, getting a contract for your limo service is important.
Using these tips will help you not only get organized, it will also give you peace of mind in knowing that you limo is booked and all the transportation for your wedding day is taken care of.